city at night

city at night

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Time to Go Home

Once again my month in Mexico City has flown by, and it is time to return to Ohio.  Since I leave my clothes here in the apartment, there is not much to pack... just two carry-ons.  I already have the souvenirs I bought (mostly gifts for friends) packed in my larger carry-on.

This morning I received an e-mail from Interjet letting me know that my flight tomorrow will leave thirty minutes earlier than scheduled... at 7:20 AM instead of 7:50.  I am supposed to be there three hours before departure.  (4:20 AM!)  I find it odd that Interjet asks you to check-in an hour earlier than U.S. airlines on international flights.  On my last trip I didn't check-in that early, and I probably won't this time either.

I will have a lot to do when I get back to Ohio, but before long I will return to Mexico City, as I continue my life as a semi-ex-pat.  On August 7th I will be back in my home away from home!

No comments:

Post a Comment