city at night

city at night

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

A Day with Brigitta

Werner's sister Brigitta was the last family member to leave Madrid.  Her flight to Zurich did not leave until Monday evening.  Since Werner and Manuel were back to work, it was my pleasure to keep her company during the day.  We had no special itinerary.  We just enjoyed walking around this lovely city on a beautiful, sunny day, and chatting at a sidewalk café.





One of the great things about this trip is that I was able to spend time with my other cousins, and get to know them better.  I had met Ruth and Hans Peter and Brigitta when I was in Switzerland two years ago, but this time I felt as if we had time to bond as family.  They are all wonderful people, and I feel so lucky that they are in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment