city at night

city at night

Friday, August 28, 2020

Pick a Color

Several days ago I stopped at a nearby paint store to grab some paint chip strips in order to decide on the colors for the spare bedroom which I am having renovated.  I wanted something in the family of tan, brown or gold.  I wanted one somewhat darker color for an accent wall and for the woodwork and a lighter color for the other three walls and the ceiling.  I had lots of possible combinations from which to choose.


I am hiring a friend of mine to paint the room.  Yesterday he came over to discuss the project with me.  Since I am mildly color blind, I wanted his opinion on color choice.  He picked out two colors, and they look good to me.

The winners are...


Wilmington Tan and Hepplewhite Ivory

He will return on Monday to begin painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment