from airplane

from airplane

Thursday, July 2, 2020

New Features

Skype recently did an update and it included some interesting new features.  

You are now able to record your conversations. This is going to be useful for the English lessons that I am giving Ezra.  He recorded our first session on Monday.  The video will be available for thirty days, so he will be able to go back and review our lessons.

Another feature with which both Alejandro and I have been having fun is that you can now upload photos from your computer and use them as a background for your video chats.  Alejandro uploaded a bunch of photos from the internet.  Last night while we were chatting he kept changing his background.  It was a veritable tour of the world from the beaches of Hawaii to the Eiffel Tower in Paris.  Here he is with the Mayan pyramid of Uxmal behind him.


I uploaded some recent photos of my garden, so it looks as if I am chatting outside behind my house.


No comments:

Post a Comment