city at night

city at night

Monday, September 2, 2019

We Interrupt Your Regular Programming

I still have much more to write about Munich and its environs, but tomorrow I will not be posting because I will be on a plane flying home to Ohio.  

Tomorrow morning I must get up very early, and walk the few blocks from my hotel to the train station.  From there I will take the subway to the airport... a 45 minute ride, and much cheaper than taking a taxi.  My flight to Chicago is scheduled to leave at 9:15 A.M. (Munich time).  After a layover in Chicago I will arrive in Cleveland in the early evening.

It's been a great trip, and, as I said, I have much more to share with you.




   Auf Wiedersehen!

4 comments:

  1. Safe travels home. Ahh, I finally had time this morning to read all your posts from your trip. What a spectacular trip......Thanks for all the photos. I feel like I was on the journey while I sit here in robe and slippers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Barbara. Glad you enjoyed my posts. I am almost home... waiting at O'Hare for my flight to Cleveland.

      Delete