city at night

city at night

Thursday, July 18, 2019

A Perfect Description

Readers of my blog know that one of my interests is genealogical research (although I have to admit that I have not worked on my family tree for a while).

My cousin Gail sent me this picture which I thought was a perfect description of us both.




I have been extremely fortunate to make contact with a bunch of distant cousins from the Swiss and English branches of my family.  That includes Gail, a third cousin who lives ten minutes away from me and whom I had never met until a few years ago.

Although I can feel a certain amount of pride in the fact that I have traced parts of my family tree back to the 18th century, it is the connections that I have made with "live cousins" that have been the most rewarding.

No comments:

Post a Comment