zocalo

zocalo

Thursday, November 23, 2023

Weather Report

I have been in Mexico for nearly a month, and, for the most part, the weather has been perfect with lots of sunshine and high temperatures in the afternoon above 70 degrees Fahrenheit.  There were several days where the temperature rose above 80, a bit unusual for the month of November.  

Tuesday night a cold front came through and it rained.  The low went down to 44.  Wednesday morning was chilly and depressingly gray.  I actually felt cold (most Mexican homes do not have heat), and I put on a sweater over a long-sleeve shirt.  The sun eventually came out by the afternoon but the high never hit 70.  Last night it rained once again.  This morning it was cloudy again, and although there is no rain in forecast, we probably will not see the sun today.  The temperature is only predicted to reach 66 F.


A gray November morning in Mexico City


I'm sure that my readers north of the border have no sympathy, but I'm not really complaining. Tomorrow the sun will return, and the mercury will rise again into the 70s.

      

No comments:

Post a Comment