from airplane

from airplane

Friday, June 23, 2023

A New Breakfast Place

 On a previous trip down here I noticed a new business called "Té Cuento" which is practically around the corner from my apartment.  It's a teahouse, but they also serve meals.


  

Yesterday I had such a big breakfast that I didn't want to eat anything for the rest of the day.  Today, I figured that this teahouse would be a good place for a lighter meal, so I went there for breakfast.

I ordered chai latte and avocado toast served with goat cheese and fried egg.


Strangely enough, although this place specializes in tea, I found my chai latte quite bland, lacking in spice.  My avocado toast, however, was very tasty.  I will probably return, but the next time I will order some other kind of tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment