city at night

city at night

Sunday, November 27, 2022

Another Trip Comes to an End

 


I have been here in Mexico for over six weeks, a week longer than I had originally planned.  I extended my stay when Alejandro was scheduled for surgery.  He continues to improve with only minor pain.

Tomorrow, I head home.  My flight from Mexico City to Houston does not leave until noon.  (I am used to leaving much earlier in the morning.)  I have a long layover in Houston, and my flight to Cleveland does not land until 10 P.M.   It is not an ideal itinerary, but it was the cheapest change in schedule.  I just hope that there are no flight cancelations or delays... especially my flight home to Cleveland!

I will have only five weeks back home in Ohio before I return to Mexico for most of the months of January and February.  Those five weeks will be very hectic.  In addition to the holidays, I have several appointments and lots of things that need to be done around the house.  At least I have almost all of my Christmas shopping already done, and the Christmas cards are ready to be sent.

Now, if you will excuse me, I have to start packing my suitcase. 

No comments:

Post a Comment