city at night

city at night

Saturday, March 28, 2015

It's Not Over Yet

When winter loosened its grip here in Ohio, I was not so foolish as to think that we had seen the last of the snow.  March is a fickle month, and I knew that winter would try to make a comeback. Yesterday was cold, and it was snowing lightly most of the day.  Fortunately, there was just a light cover of snow.  Tomorrow the temperature will approach 50 F, and this snow will be gone.  However I will not discount the possibility of more white stuff before spring takes firm control and gives ol' man winter the boot for another year.

4 comments:

  1. Amazing! Glad you like cold weather. Here I sit writing this with the doors and windows open so I can hear the birds and church bells singing and pealing...........ALL day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The snow was all gone by the afternoon. Today I actually went outside and raked some of the yard. It was chilly... around 40... but sunny.

      Delete
  2. The snow in the Northeast seems endless. I am eager to wake up to sunshine (or even rain) every day rather than snow. I really hope spring has sprung!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here in Ohio, we didn't have nearly as much snow as you did, but the temperatures were brutal. Even though I spent a good portion of the winter in Mexico, by the end of February, I was sick of it!
      Here's hoping for a beautiful spring for us all.
      Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment.

      Delete