volcanoes

volcanoes

Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Ready to Go Home

It still seems a little strange to say that I am going home when I fly back to Mexico.  My 10 day trip to Ohio is coming to an end.  I did all the things that I needed to do while up here, and I had an opportunity to see many, but not all, of my friends.  My flight from Cleveland to Houston leaves tomorrow at 6:40 AM tomorrow.  That means that I will need to get up around 3:00 AM.  I'll pack the last minute items and check out of the hotel by 3:30.  By 4:00 I will be at the airport car rental center to return the vehicle.  The shuttle will take me to the airport terminal, and I should be there to check in by 4:40, two hours before my departure.  

I will have a three hour layover in Houston and then board my plane for Mexico City.  With the two hour time difference, I will arrive in Mexico City a little after 1:00 in the afternoon.

It is likely that I will break my long streak of daily blog entries and not write tomorrow.

Farewell, Ohio.  I plan to return in June of next year to renew my Ohio driver's license, and again in September to attend a high school class reunion.

(image taken from the web)


No comments:

Post a Comment