flowers

flowers

Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Meanwhile Back in Ohio

Except for that winter storm that gripped much of the United States just before Christmas, it has been a quite a mild winter in Ohio with lots of rain instead of snow.

But yesterday my cousin Gail sent me this wintry photo.


I suspect, however, that by the time I post this, most of the snow will have disappeared.  Today's high temperature was supposed to reach 42 F, and more rain was in the forecast.

Here in Mexico City, I have enjoyed plenty of sunshine.  I don't think it has rained at all since I arrived here on January 5th.  Typical of January, the nights and mornings are chilly with temperatures going down into the 40's F.  By mid-afternoon, the mercury rises into the 70's.  I think that the temperatures are starting to warm up.  The last couple of days I have gone out in the morning wearing just a t-shirt and leaving the jacket behind.  At 10 AM it's still a bit chilly in the shade, but comfortable in the sun.  I definitely will take the weather here over Ohio's... even if they are having a relatively mild winter, 

No comments:

Post a Comment