from airplane

from airplane

Monday, September 26, 2016

Something New in the Living Room

I do not by any means have an enormous library of DVDs and music CDs.  Nevertheless, my storage unit had reached its capacity.  Also, it was rather cheap, and the shelves were starting to bow.  So I decided that I needed to find something new for my collection.  I went to a few furniture stores, and I was disappointed that none of them had what I was looking for.  I went online and found something I liked... a swivel multimedia storage tower.  It was modern in design and black in color so it went well with the other furniture in the living room.

The storage tower was delivered last week, and my CDs and DVDs now have a new home.


It is around five feet tall, and should provide more than enough storage for the rest of my life.  As I said, it swivels, and the side facing the wall is completely empty.  Even the three sides that are visible still have plenty of room.  I took various knick-knacks... mostly handicrafts from my trips to Mexico... and books to fill in the empty shelves. 

Everything is now neatly organized.  The DVDs that I have made of pictures from my travels (36 in total) are all on the top two shelves to the front and arranged chronologically.  My classical music CDs are all together and alphabetized by composer... Mexican music CDs are all together... etc., etc.

The only downside is that now I will be tempted to buy a lot more stuff to add to my media library!




No comments:

Post a Comment