from airplane

from airplane

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Coming to the end of my trip

Today is my last full day in Mexico City... at least until the next trip.

Alejandro and I are planning on taking an excursion outside of the city today, and when I return to the apartment, I have to pack my suitcases.  Sunday morning Alejandro will take me to the airport.

I probably won't have time to write the final chapter of my trip until Monday when I am home in Ohio. 

Thanks to all who have been visiting my blog and following my adventures.  But keep coming back.  In between trips I will be posting about some of my past travel experiences.

¡Hasta luego!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Kathryn. It was a long trip due to weather delays, but I made it home safely.

      Delete
  2. And thank you for all the interesting and enjoyable posts about your travels! I've really enjoyed reading them.

    ReplyDelete