from airplane

from airplane

Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Time to Say "Hasta Luego"

Tomorrow I shall be flying back home to Ohio (although I am not quite sure anymore if home is there or here at the apartment I rent in Mexico City).  I will be celebrating Thanksgiving on the plane and in the airport, but it should be a quiet travel day.  I still have several posts to write about my long weekend in Puebla, so come back to read more and see more pictures from that interesting city.

Once I return, I will have less than two months before I return to Mexico.  During that time I will take a short trip to Chicago to visit friends, and a trip to Columbus to spend Christmas with family.  My Christmas shopping is done, and the Christmas cards are ready to be sent.  I will, however, have to busy myself with making numerous batches of fudge to give to friends and family.  I am sure that the time will fly by, and before I know it, I will be headed south of the border again.


2 comments:

  1. Enjoy ALL of your travels, your family and holidays, but especially making fudge. YUM!

    ReplyDelete