city at night

city at night

Thursday, November 15, 2018

Lousy Weather






I suppose that after being here in Mexico City for a month, a day of ugly weather should be expected.  Even though by November we should be in the dry season, a cold front from the north came through, and yesterday was gray, rainy and cold.  At noon the temperature was only 41 F.  Alejandro told me that at his house it was 34 F when he got up in the morning. 

The battery to the mouse for my laptop died, so I had to venture out to the nearby convenience store.  Other than that, I never left the apartment.  I had to throw on a sweater because, of course, there is no heat in the apartment.  Even so, I felt chilly all day.  I am sure that those back home in Ohio don't have much sympathy however, because they have a weather advisory for freezing rain this morning.

I hope the forecast for the upcoming days is correct with a return to sunshine and temperatures in the 70s.  This coming weekend, my last weekend here, is a three-day holiday (Revolution Day), and Alejandro and I have plans to take an excursion out of the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment