zocalo

zocalo

Sunday, July 9, 2023

Catching Up

Since I am not going to take my desktop with me down to Mexico, I have been backing up my files, especially all my photos, onto a high-capacity flash drive.  I usually create slides shows of my trips which I burn onto a DVD.  I knew that I still had to make discs for my trips in January/February and April/May of this year.  I will save my pictures from my most recent trip in June, but I won't make a disc because, other than getting together with my former student Megan a couple of times, I really didn't do anything special on that trip.  What I didn't realize, however, was that there was a trip from way back in August of 2017 for which I had never created a DVD.  So, I have been spending some time each day getting caught up.

First, I have to organize the photos and videos, putting them in order and deleting the ones I don't want.


 

Then I upload them to my video program and put background music to the pictures.


  

Then I burn the slide show onto a disc.  I have completed the discs for August of 2017, and January/February of 2023.  I have one more to do.  



No comments:

Post a Comment