from airplane

from airplane

Thursday, October 31, 2013

One more day!

Just one more day until departure!
My flight leaves in the afternoon, and, after a layover in Houston, I arrive in Mexico City at 8:30 P.M.  (10:30 our time.  Mexico changed from Daylight Savings Time last weekend, so this week they are two hours behind us.)  In the past I have left Cleveland on a very early flight and arrived in the early afternoon.  But I used my frequent flyer miles this time, and the choices of flight itineraries is more limited.

Like a kid with a new toy I have been spending a lot of time on this blog.  But I still managed to complete everything on my checklist of things to do before departure with time to spare.

Yesterday I had a sharp spike in visits to the blog. (270!)  I had given the address to a former colleague of mine, and he posted it on Facebook.  (Thanks, George, for putting my blog out there!)  Most of the visits, I assume, were from former students of mine.  I received a very nice comment from one of my students, the kind of comment that gladdens the heart of a teacher.  Comments are very welcome, and I would especially enjoy hearing from my estudiantes!

My next post will be from Mexico!

(image from the Web)


Hasta luego.

2 comments: